The Need to Explore.

11:50:00 PM

Amazing, isn't it?

I was going through Blogger's primary blog skins and templates, when suddenly, enlightenment struck me and imbued sense into me. I clicked open a new tab in Chrome and began browsing for Blogger-compatible templates. I came across many amazing ones. This one felt the most docile to me. The HTML was editable, too. I tried eradicating what I didn't need, but my website designing isn't as good as Durlabh's, the person who edited this template and made it correspond to my wants.

Thank you, Durlabh.

I should've been able to edit the HTML myself. But couldn't. I am neither good at programming, nor in website design in my class. All I know is how to write. And other stupid stuff, stupid people like me know.

Durlabh, everyone, is a paragon of programming and designing websites. He's one of the genii of our class and has a knack for everything tech.

He has a blog of his own. Unfortunately, he's not as nerdy a writer as I.

The need to explore is what I have learned from this endeavor. We must always be in quest for the unknown, something new. Changing your norms, getting out of your comfort zone, trying something you have never, is what it's all about.

I was of the view that one can't have real friends. That the people we learn to call our 'friends', are just people, and nothing more. People that we, by necessity, spend time with.

I was wrong.

There is more to life. Much more than I previously thought.

Much more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts