That Time.

10:46:00 PM

There comes a time in all of our lives, when we realize that we're living an immensely boring life. That time has come a lot of times in my case. Right now qualifies, too, as that time. I've decided to take my frustration out on my laptop, its keys, and my blog. 

A friend of mine called me a grammar Nazi. It wasn't as amusing as whenever I, myself, call myself that. But I did enjoy being referred to as a dictator of the English language; someone has to keep a strict eye out for bad grammar, the entire planet will collapse if no one will! I also know now that the overuse of the exclamation point signifies that the person overusing the poor punctuation, is bipolar and has no friends.

I most certainly am not one to overuse it. Not anymore.

I've realized that friends are the family we choose. But then you feel like betraying someone. Not your family members, but someone else. I don't know whom, but it definitely feels like betraying someone. The drawback of considering your friends family, is that you start to regret it. I don't see much of my friends, I only get to interact with them at campus or on social media. Which isn't much. I no longer have imaginary friends. But coping with this new regimen of having a life and living, breathing friends isn't fun.

I've found my lost zeal of reading again. It's amazing. I'm currently reading Glass Sword; sequel to the best-selling author of Red Queen, Victoria Aveyard. I plan to read a different genre once I'm done with it.

An amazing idea popped into my Einstein-like brain for a new poem. I can't wait to get started on it. But unfortunately, I have finals coming up. I have to study to achieve an above-three CGPA.

I have reason to believe that today's migraine was my longest and my most worst one yet. It could've been even drastic had I not taken my anti-migraine pills. I have to get these migraines under control.

I am still worried about what the future holds—and what it doesn't. To dwell on the thought of our having absolutely no control whatsoever on what happens is so depressing. It's also unfair. There's an app for almost anything nowadays. If only there was one for glimpsing into the future. Think of the possibilities!

But there isn't. We have to live like we do, gripped by uncertainty. It kills us, it kills me, but I am still alive.

I don't even remember the day I began writing on this blog. Why had I begun in the first place? Got it! To clear my name. Still infamous, here. Still. It's been like four years. Four. Years.

At least I am not suicidal anymore. That's the silver lining.

A cousin of mine got engaged. I am happy for her. I still don't know why people marry. It's just another trend our lot can't seem to shake off. One can do so much without dedicating their life to quarreling with a person they said they'll live happily ever after with. Like, so much. Well, she has a master's degree in biotechnology, and is a genius. Good things happen to good people, I always say.

Does this mean that I'm not a good person?

It doesn't horrify me at all how much French I've forgotten. I started on Duolingo two years ago, I believe. I did some practicing yesterday, but it wasn't enough to compensate for all the time spent not practicing. I guess I'll learn all of it when I'll learn all of it.

There are others that need my devotion, too. I want to learn everything.

The speed with which I'm typing right now brings me great joy. I think blogging is about keeping ourselves happy. Typing with this speed does that for me.

I'm looking forward to downloading Ariana Grande's new album. Also, Meghan Trainor's Thank You and Fifth Harmony's 7/27. Music helps me survive. Whether it's a bad day, or someone has been mean, I just place my headphones where they're supposed to be placed, and then wait it out.

More tomorrow. Hopefully.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good Things Happen to Deserving People, People Who got broke several times but got back up.
    You Are Here for a purpose... Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts