Nostalgia.

6:10:00 PM

Rummaging through my old books, I found my favorite one: Memoirs of a Geisha.

I was overtaken by nostalgia. 

Some books never leave you; they stay with you even after your having finished them. They are like memories, of a day spent on a beach or sky-diving. The best part are the protagonists. Their problems become yours, their worries become yours. It's like you're with them, side by side, in the story. And when you've finally read the last page, you just can't find it in you to let go. 

Arthur Golden's book is that book for me.

I still remember the days dedicated to the masterpiece. I'd carry the book with me everywhere. It would be in my lap during dinner, and underneath my pillow when I'd doze off. 

I hope I find more books like this one. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts