Vulture Eyes.

12:28:00 AM



Their stares are contemptuous; piercing through me like steel. From those irises, dark and brown, I can feel emanating hatred, directed at me. It makes me shudder. A chill runs down my spine, every time those vulture eyes entrance me. The hypnosis, that lulls me into their dangerous game of control, is frightening. I have to will my own eyes away from the bottomless abysses of theirs and force myself into my confines of protection. 

They are horrible creatures; preying on the weak. Once they've found a prey of their liking, they hold on with atrocious tenacity. They seek desolation and destruction, wanting to render their prey to nothing but flesh and bone, a creature devoid of human emotions. 

Have they succeeded? 

I think not wholly. 

May no one else come across enemies as horrible as mine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts