Could It Be?

5:45:00 PM

My nerdy best friend, Durlabh, has plans. Whether he's aiming to become the next Mark Zuckerberg, I have yet to confirm. But, honestly, his propositions suggest nothing else but the idea above. It was excruciatingly boring, talking to him. He has this uncanny ability of making even the most interesting of things, into unbearable punishments. That's exactly what his foundation seems to me right now.

But I know, he does great things. He's as nerdy as they come. Could it be what I've been waiting for?

The magic?

He said that my blog is a failure and that I use this platform to whine about what's wrong with me and anything that's personal. This, he used to accentuate the need of his foundation. God only knows how I bore with him. I admit it, this blog is not what I had in mind. It doesn't get the page views that I want it to. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing. 

But, I am ready for the bee he has in his bonnet. I know it will mean something years from now.

It could be the start of something great. 

It could be something great.

Bring it on, D, bring it on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts