What Victory Feels Like.

2:42:00 PM

I won a competition.

Happiness is not what I felt. I don't know what I felt. Is embarrassment the word? It's close to it.

As I made my way to the stage, my chin became heavy and all I saw while walking was the carpet that I placed my feet on, one after the other. I climbed the flight of stairs to the stage, congratulating myself mentally for not having tripped. My shield awaited me, in the hands of another. Now that I think of it...

It was magical.





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It Would have been extramundane Experience.... :-)
    Enjoy Your Moment.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going through the event page of COMBAT and somehow ended up on your blog. :p
    I just read few blog posts and really enjoyed reading them. So, couldn't resist but post a comment in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts