Open Eyes.

10:39:00 PM

Realization does come. We must always be ready when it does.

I now have an entirely different perspective. With Open Eyes, I see everything clearly. And I don't like what I see. I wish the cloud that was obscuring my eyes, before this overwhelming clarity, to return. To cloud my eyes again, make me live in the illusory state I was in before.

For the truth is too hard to bear.

To see. 

Everybody is a bitch! There it is. I've done it. I've written it. I promised myself that I won't use strong language on my blog.

I was never good at keeping promises.

Life at campus: Bull. Shit.

Not only that.

Life: Bull shit.

People will be people. They'll be shitty no matter how nice you are to them. No matter what you do. If you inadvertently end up intimidating them, then your fate is sealed. You're done for.

THE END.

It's all a lie. The ones who want to use you, use you. They're like what Lady Macbeth wanted Macbeth to be: the innocent flower, but a serpent under it.

When you realize that you've successfully been used and discarded, you feel...

OUTRAGEOUS.

Also, stupid. An idiot...

The list goes on.

No more, I say. No more pretending to be nice. Just, no more.

I'll just stay away from them. From the back-biting, selfish, users. 

Not everyone is the same. I know that. Can't afford to think otherwise.

From now on, it's just sticking to the point.

I'm done with being humiliated. With being used.

I. Am. DONE.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's Some Pretty Bold Comments...
    Praying that I am not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you're not, Durlab. And I shouldn't have written this post; it's not...civilized.
      I think I owe everyone an apology.

      Delete

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts