Where Are You?

2:20:00 PM

Everything seems...perfect. Which is exceptionally weird. Why haven't I burst into a fit of tears yet? Where is my paranoia? My adversity?

Where are you?

I see opportunity after opportunity; lining up. Or rather, possibility after possibility.

Where are my tormentors? They're here alright. But it's like they're not...

Is it me?

Yes.

I've stopped acknowledging them. No more backward glances, no more retaliation. No more anything.

This is a little uneasy to acclimate myself to. Before my "new" life, it was them in my head. All. The. Time. But now, I can't think about them; even if I try to.

Time really is running out. I know the importance of this now more than ever. I have to do what I want to fast, before it's over completely. My deviation from my just desserts was only short-lived. I know that lending my time to being hateful back to my tormentors did me no good. It only helped them further their...conspiracy against me. And now that I've stopped, everything seems different.

They're literally like the wind; blowing aimlessly. Their existence is of no more sacredness than this. It used to be a big deal before. It isn't now.

I've found my worth. I also know how to add more weight to it.

I say this to you, my tormentors: You've lost. In the truest sense. I've finally broken free. No matter how much power you have, it will do naught against me. You're now just plain evil that needs to be eradicated from this world. Nothing more.

And eradicated, you will be.

Not by me, but by the Karma that will take you by surprise.

It is destined to bury you inside the bowels of hell.

Evil like you is destined for destruction.

Your end is coming.

Your end is coming.

And who knows, maybe that Karma might be myself.

For what you sow, you must reap.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts