Must-Reads of 2016.

10:40:00 PM

I have been wanting to post about my reading list. 


Here I go: 

  • The Glass Sword.
The sequel to Victoria Aveyard's best-selling Red Queen is almost out. Red Queen was an amazing read, the ending containing a surprise plot-twist that made us Red Queen fans gasp with disbelief. The Glass Sword, critics say, will be equally exciting. The book is to be released on the 9th of February. 

  • The Lunar Chronicles.
Marissa Meyer outdid herself when she wrote The Lunar Chronicles. Her four books are basically science-fiction on a date with our childhood fairy tales, starting with a cyborg Cinderella. I haven't started the series yet, I have to first finish the last book of The Legend Series, after which I'll pick up Glass Sword. These Chronicles are on number 3 on my reading list. 

  • A Song Of Ice and Fire Series.
The TV series has gained much popularity rather than the books. But I believe that the books are much worthier of one's attention. The latest installment of these internationally acclaimed novels, The Winds Of Winter, is set to be released soon. The final book, the author says, he'll release next year. I'll start the series once all of the books have been published. 

That's all I have for now. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts