At Loggerheads.

8:17:00 PM

She is not laughing at you.

SHE IS! Both of them are! They think you're stupid. 

I am stupid. 

Yes! Yes you are!

The worst battles are the ones you fight with yourself.

Whether my classmates were laughing at me, or not, in the library, I now don't care. I just won't stop being nice; no matter what happens. I've tried too hard to suppress that impertinent aspect of my personality that was a cause of constant worry. It still lies incarcerated, in the most darkest dungeon of my mind I could contain it into. I'll make sure that it stays so.

For I don't want to go down that road of...desolation, again.

I am always at loggerheads with myself, fighting mental wars with my countless personalities. I can't focus on what's important, because of these limiting battles.

It's very unhealthy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts