Birds of a Feather.

8:33:00 PM

Tomorrow will be an important day. For me, if not for you. And for the rest that will be attending the Orientation session.

It has been more than a month since I received my acceptance letter. I had been selected, it had said. I was sure that I would get in. This was followed by my sitting down and feeling intimidated by what the curriculum of Software Engineering would be like. I had seen a little of it during web-browsing. But I later shook off the fear.

I have been waiting. Since I lost my ability of easily being polite with people long ago, I have had to practice and reclaim it. There still is doubt lingering in my mind about whether I'll be able to pull it off. I haven't been normal for years. I have my reputation to thank for that. The reputation that they gave me.

Will I be successful?

I've already made two friends before the session. I've been talking to them but still don't know them well enough. They're both nice. I hope they're the same in person. If I am not successful, they'll be the only two I can consider allies.

Will we be birds of a feather? Will I be able to make more friends than just two?

The rumor has spread there as well. These people are hell-bent on making my life miserable. But I won't let them. They might have turned a few there at the university against me, I saw that in the recruits' behavior towards me; but I know how to win, too. It's the teachers that I'll be after. The heads and my classmates. I won't be a sitting duck this time. I can guarantee them that. It'll be fire with fire now.

It all comes down to what you do. 

And I am not going to let them have all the fun.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts