Living In Fear.

12:24:00 PM

To be convicted of crimes that you haven't committed and be bullied because of those false allegations on a daily basis is floating in dangerous waters. The people that are ruining my life must know that what they're doing is simply...evil. This forces me to wonder: Do they really? It's high school all over again. I thought I was no longer an easy victim, but I was deeply mistaken.

You can't live a normal life when this is happening to you. My life isn't normal. I have to be on an endless surveillance; watching out for whatever peril may encounter me next. And silence doesn't do you any good, either. I know that now. While you're quiet and waiting for the storm to subside, it actually gets worse. Why? Because you didn't do anything to stop it.

All these years, they've been telling their lies to wherever my associations lie or are about to. The people I then interact with definitely judge me, using well the knowledge that they've been fed. At times, I feel like relapsing into the my former, psychologically unhealthy version. The rogue version that used to make things worse for me. But, as the years have passed, I've adapted well to my surroundings and the every day routine of being publicly detested and ridiculed. I've adapted to living in fear.

No matter how good I keep on getting, living in fear is the worst misery there is.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts