Unstoppable!

5:04:00 PM

What an exhausting day!


The major I've chosen is major hard. Hours of sitting, hunched over keyboards and glaring into computer screens really wore me out. The logical, non-applicable bit is hard, and horrible. But overall, I think computer science engineering is amazing. 

I made three friends today. Well, two. Who knew I could be so confident? The rumor has been spread among the seniors. None of them acknowledge the freshmen...

I can stay away from fights that way. But I did get glances and fingers. No girl was mean to me. All I had to do was not appear weak. I spoke my mind whenever I wanted and that kept even the possible male bullies away. In time, I think I'll make even more friends. 

There won't be time to write to the teachers because 1. they don't have time on campus to entertain eccentrics like me 2. I only get to go for three days and they won't get to see me that much to think about the rumor, if they've been told any, and 3. don't have time. But I will write to them. I have to. 

I think the campus was beautiful. There are so many spots I can sit and think! Making more friends won't be difficult at all. In fact, I think I can make friends out of all of my classmates. 

I am very anxious about the competitions. I can't wait to participate. 

Life, is meant to be lived. Not to be wasted thinking about things you didn't do. 

And the people that are trying to ruin my life, must know that they're failing. There maybe strength in numbers, but wasting that strength on relentless pursuit won't win them anything. It'll only be a waste of their time. And the contemptful looks most of them give me, have absolutely zero effect. The whistles, the sound of the ambulances, the police mobiles, and the hooting, all fall into the same category. I am not a child anymore. In fact, I'd like to thank you for being this mean and unjust to me; it has helped me grow. I know now that I can pull my own weight. Or at least have it in me to do so. You helped me achieve that, my stalkers. All I need is practice. 

No matter what you say about me, this world is big place and what you think you're doing will lose all of it's value for you once I've grown more older. And once I've done what I intend to, no one believe a word you say. 

You think you can suppress me, contain me into your container of a prison. But you're only fooling yourself. You are sowing bad, and when it will be time for you to reap, you'll know what you did was bad. Karma will knock you down so hard that might not even be able to get back up. 

Do whatever pleases you. You just can't stop me.

I'm unstoppable. 

Spy over THIS!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts