My Voice To Be Heard.

8:21:00 PM

People like me.

Some never fight for the dignity they deserve. They cower and are frantic in their quest for shelter, basically anywhere they can hide. The world outside has them on a constant run. They are puppets to their puppeteers, practically carrying out all their commands. To mention the only: hiding and cowering. Saying nothing against the misery that is being inflicted upon them.

I used to be one of those helpless—but I'm no longer!

I believe the conundrum that I'm caught in, the discipline that is needed to behave and get to the end, applies to every one. So what if you're not the subject of people's unjust criticism? You surely have synonymous problems like I do. You might be afraid of "what people say", too. I'm sure you readjust your life a little, if not a lot, in accordance with what people have to say and what they will "think".

If you don't, then I salute you.

I feel nothing but anger for myself. I should NEVER have let this problem stay afloat for this long! It's time I fight back. It's time for my voice to be heard. It is time that this world hears my side of the story.

I'm NOT what they are telling you!

If you're out there, and are being forced to breathe in a particular demeanor, digestible by the masses, then here's what I have to say to you: STOP!

We only get to live once. I will only get to live once. I am not going to let hearsay get in my way anymore. I'm not going to let the stones they throw to obstruct my path form a barricade. Instead, I'll fashion it into a bridge, to get far away and closer to all of dreams.

I suggest you all do the same.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts