Was this Blog a Mistake?

10:31:00 PM

A trip to the doctor's.

Their omnipresence wasn't unexpected, of course. They're always out there. This entire city is in cahoots with them! I know my blog entries make me seem paranoid, but I'm going through this storm all on my own. So anyone else can't possibly understand.

I was a fool to hope otherwise...

After the unmentioned diagnosis, I and my dad went to a nearby pharmacist's. He gave us what we needed and we were on our way. I was very close to...exploding. There was a bunch of four—with the help of the psychological tells I use to distinguish the involved from the uninvolved, I categorized them "involved"—that was hooting and acting like a pack of wolves. All I did was stare at them, which wasn't reciprocated. Thank Heavens! I don't know what I would've done if it hadn't been so. The hooting was obviously meant for the famous celebrity that they were sent to annoy. That's me, unfortunately. And infamous at that. My whole resume of bad things was concocted by them.

We returned home. The people that threw me glances and laughed, were successfully ignored. The hurt that began accumulating, stood no chance against my latest mood swing. Thank you, latest mood swing.

Was this blog a mistake? It is bringing no change in the people's attitude towards me. Was I that big a fool to even wonder that it would?

Apparently, yes.

Life is too short. Mine, I think, could be even shorter. Stupid health issues. And by that, I most certainly don't mean mental health issues. I've already spent four of my important years trying to cope with this stupid, highly exaggerated scandal. This is such a huge misunderstanding. If only they knew.

I think they do.

Do they like seeing me like this?

Do they want me to suffer?

I dream of changing the world; making it better. How can I achieve such a farfetched prospect if I can't even make my own people believe me?

Am I not trying hard enough? Or am I simply doomed to be treated like this?

Whatever's the case, this blog certainly wasn't a mistake. I finally am gaining the audience I was hoping for. That's what my gradually escalating page view count says. And, yes, I've isolated all of my own devices from contributing to the count. So that's not me. Are you people actually believing me? Will any of you help?

I wonder when all of this will end...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts